Sleep Disorders Screening
Discover if you are at risk of having a sleep disorder by answering a few questions (time needed is less than 10 minutes) using the widely accepted clinical screening tools below.
- STOP-BANG Questionnaire: is a questionnaire that determines risk for obstructive sleep apnea.[1,2]
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale: This questionnaire was developed to determine the level of daytime sleepiness in individuals. [3,4]
1. Chung F, Yegneswaran B, Liao P, et al. STOP questionnaire: a tool to screen patients for obstructive sleep apnea. Anesthesiology 2008; 108:812.
2. Chung F, Subramanyam R, Liao P, et al. High STOP-Bang score indicates a high probability of obstructive sleep apnoea. Br J Anaesth 2012; 108:768.
3. Johns M, Hocking B. Excessive daytime sleepiness: daytime sleepiness and sleep habits of Australian workers. Sleep. 1997;20(10):844-849.
4. Johns MW. A new method for measuring daytime sleepiness: the Epworth sleepiness scale. Sleep. 1991;14(6): 540-545. This copyrighted material is used with permission granted by the Associated Professional Sleep Societies—April 2018.
Three Simple Steps
Less than 10 minutes needed