4. Sleep Disorders Diagnosis & Treatment
If you have a Stop Bang Questionnaire score 3 or more and/or an Epworth Sleepiness Scale (ESS) score higher than 10, then you need a home sleep study to diagnose the sleep disorder.
Please find below the process of diagnosing and treating your sleep disorder:
- Telemedicine Sleep Consultation: Schedule in the next step a telemedicine sleep consultation with a sleep healthcare professionals at our Neuro Synchrony Sleep Center to discuss your sleep problems and the need for a Home Sleep Apnea Test.
- Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT): Within 2 to 3 days of the consult our specialized sleep team will mail to your home a HSAT WatchPAT One device that is covered by most insurances.
- Sleep Apnea Test Report: Within 1 to 2 days of completing the test a board-certified sleep physician at our Neuro Synchrony Sleep Center will interpret the results.
- Follow-Up Telemedicine Appointment: Our specialized sleep team will contact you to schedule a telemedicine follow-up appointment with a sleep healthcare professionals at our Neuro Synchrony Sleep Center to discuss the results of your home sleep apnea test and initiate treatment that is tailored to your diagnosis and needs. Then our team will follow-up with you periodical to insure compliance with treatment and to optimize your health outcomes.